Rawicz County Hospital in the company of great responsibility in the framework of activities to promote a project titled. "Rehabilitation Centre, ie. Change of use of the gym at the outpatient rehabilitation of educational and gym hall" has planned a series of informational and promotional events.
The overall objective of information and promotion of the project is to inform the public about the project co-financed by the EEA Financial Mechanism and the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014.
These activities will be directed primarily to:
- inhabitants of the region of Wielkopolska,
- hospital staff,
- the elderly, dependents and their families,
- organizations and institutions working in the field of health,
- high school students from the district Rawicz,
- family doctors,
- medical and medical environments operating in the wider area of geriatric care from the area of South Wielkopolska
- local governments.
Information and promotion activities of the project include:
- the organization of the conference opening,
- cross-project conferences,
- closing conference organization,
- the establishment and administration of a website dedicated to the project,
- a publication presenting the results of the project,
- creating posters,
- the creation of promotional materials,
- creating banners roll-up,
- publication of newspaper articles,
- placement in the hospital bulletin board, and a commemorative plaque After the completion of the project,
- emissions movie information and teaching,
- emissions of radio ads,
- organization of promotional festivities.