The two-day deliberations was attended by representatives of local authorities, experts from academia, representatives of health care, industrial companies and activists senioralnych.
The conference provided a unique, interdisciplinary platform for the exchange of knowledge, experiences, best practices and ideas on how to seniors - an important social group which dynamically affect health policy, social and economic developed countries.
The conference was also an optimal opportunity to present examples of projects from the senior of the beneficiaries of the Operational Programmes PL07 improvement and better adapt to demographic and epidemiological trends and PL13 Reducing social inequalities in health and Bilateral Cooperation Fund.
As part of this conference includes a poster session, during which I had the opportunity to present the aims, objectives and outcomes of the project. Participation in the conference was a good opportunity to present a project implemented by the Hospital to wide audiences, and also gave the opportunity to exchange experiences with other beneficiaries.
During the conference, lectures were given by m.in .:
- Slawomir Neumann - Secretary of State in the Ministry of Health,
- J. E. Karsten Klepsvik - Ambassador of Norway in Poland
- Zsuzanna Jakab - WHO Europe,
- Steinar Barstad - Director of the Norwegian Ministry of Health and Welfare,
- Manfred Huber - WHO Europe,
- Marek Krawczyk - a professor at the Medical University of Warsaw,
- prof. Assoc. Beata Tobiasz-Adamczyk - Jagiellonian University Medical College,
- prof. Assoc. Catherine Wieczorowska-Tobis - National Consultant. Geriatrics,
- Vitali Gaucaite Wittich -Szefowa department. Economic Commission for Europe of the population of the United Nations,
- Wenche Frogn Sellaeg - a medical doctor and politician.